Soleus Air Conditioner Review & Buyers Guide
For easily accessible air conditioning in any room of your home or workplace, there is no better option than the purchasing of the Soleus Air Conditioner. As reported on the Product Expert website, this is a very popular choice of air con unit not only because it is so effective but because it is also portable so is not limited to one location and also means that you can keep costs down by moving the unit around to different areas instead of having to purchase multiple different units.
In effect, this is very helpful for buildings that get sun all day as the air con unit can be moved into the hottest areas at different times of the day. Suitable for cooling rooms of up to 350 square feet, this 10,000 BTU has a very effective single exhaust system and is capable of also removing 106 pints of moisture from a 350 square foot sized room every day that it is used. It has three settings that can be used to maximize your comfort, including cool, fan and dry mode, and can be placed on a 12-hour timer for your ease and convenience.
If this air conditioning unit is to be used in a place that is prone to dust, particles or pollen, like a workshop for example, then there is no need to worry about the filter getting clogged. This is because the filters used with the Soleus Air Conditioner are washable and can be reused as part of a greener air con initiative.
It is also helpful to know that this helps to reduce the number of allergens in a room using this system, as it removes dust, pollen, and dirt particles often undetectable to the naked eye. If you wish to promote the cleanliness of the air that you are breathing, whether it be at home or at work, then this is the air conditioning system for you.
- The dimensions of this air conditioning unit: 12.2 x 21.2 x 25 inches
- The weight of this air con unit: 61.7 pounds
- Power source: 3 AAA batteries
- 3 different fan speeds: cool, fan and dry modes
- Effective in rooms of up to 350 square feet
- Portable air conditioning unit
- 10,000 BTU
- Single hose exhaust system
- Can remove 106 pints of moisture per day when set to dry mode
- Digital display
- Easy to use
- 12-hour timer
- Washable, reusable filters
- Enhances the air quality that surrounds you
- Can be moved and used in any location as it is portable, has wheels and is not particularly heavy.
- The Soleus Air Conditioner is not just an air conditioner unit but also a water evaporation unit, too. It can remove 106 pints per day when in dry mode.
- Can be used even when there is no access to a plug socket as it runs off 3 AAA batteries.
- This is an eco-friendly air con unit that has washable and reusable filters, for ease of use and economical purposes.
- Cleans the air surrounding you, your family or your work colleagues as it removes the dust, pollen and invisible particles of dirt surrounding us that we cannot see, through the use of its hardworking filtration system.
- In some instances, it is better for some users to have a 24-hour timer rather than a 12-hour timer.
- It can be an inconvenience that this air conditioner runs on batteries as there is no warning that the power is running low and you could be caught out, typically at the worst time.
Who Is It Suitable For?
- People who want to change the location of their air conditioning unit frequently.
- Homes, workplaces or recreational spaces.
- Anyone needing to be cooler but in a location without a plug socket.
- If you need a dehumidifier to remove water from the air surrounding you as well as cooling you down.
- For people with allergies.
- If you are wanting to be more eco-friendly in your approach to air conditioning.
- In places where it is not an option to have a permanent, fixed air conditioner attached to the walls, perhaps like rented accommodation or if walls are thought not to be strong enough.
Why We Like It
We like the Soleus Air Conditioner because there is nowhere that it cannot be used and it is so much more than just your average air con unit. It also decreases allergies, dust collection and is an eco-friendly unit. What is not to like?