Hisense Dehumidifier Review & Buyers Guide
As featured on Product Expert, the Hisense Dehumidifier is very effective in larger rooms or open plan spaces of up to 1500 square feet. It effectively is able to get rid of 70 pints of moisture from the air within the space in just a 24 hour period. It has a dual speed setting which enables the impact of the dehumidifier to be more or less intense in impact. The Hisense operates at a really low temperature so does not kick out loads of heat when it is in use.
This is a great thing to keep in mind if you are working in the same space as you require the humidifier to be. You do not want to be interrupted by noise or distracted by the heat output either. With three different modes: manual, continuous and auto dry, this dehumidifier will work to your exact requirements whenever you require it. Just use the electronic controls and alter the humidity levels at the touch of a button.
• The weight of this dehumidifier: 46.2 pounds
• Dimensions of dehumidifier: 11.4 x 15 x 24.7 inches
• Does this dehumidifier require batteries? No
• Colour: White
• What is it made out of? Plastic
• What is the capacity of the tank? 70 pints
• Dual speed
• Built-in Pump
• Removes moisture effectively from areas of up to 1500 square feet
• Takes just 24 hours to remove 70 pints of moisture
• Low-temperature operation – 38 degrees Fahrenheit
• Three modes of operation: manual, continuous and auto dry
• 24-hour timer
• Adjustable humidistat
• Alerts you when the tank is full
• Automatic shut off
• No hose is included when purchasing this model
- Eliminating 70 pints of moisture in just 24 hours is very fast for a dehumidifier which means that moisture can be eradicated as soon as it appears before it becomes a problem and will not be of detriment to property, belongings or furnishings.
- Able to operate in 1500 square feet effectively, unlike many smaller dehumidifiers which are only able to operate effectively in smaller spaces and even then are able to only eliminate half the amount of moisture.
- The operating temperature of 38 degrees Fahrenheit is a big pro as it means it is not unbearable to work or live in close proximity to the dehumidifier, doesn’t overheat the room and the heat omitted does not put you off from wanting to use the dehumidifier.
- With this dehumidifier being white, it is never an eyesore no matter where it is located within the home or office, it doesn’t stand out, and it does not become a feature.
- To be able to empty the Hisense Dehumidifier’s in-built pump, a hose is required, but this does not come with your purchase. You need to source and buy this separately so that you can empty the moisture collected when the tank is full.
- For some people, the fact that this dehumidifier is only available in white puts them off as they want to be able to match it as closely as they can to the color of the room it is to be in most frequently.
Who Is It Suitable For?
The Hisense Dehumidifier is suitable for both home and office use. It is a great, reliable and effective option for larger spaces up to 1500 square feet. This humidifier could be used to dry out properties which are not lived in because it has a 24-hour programmable timer and will turn itself off when the tank is full.
Ideal for anyone who is suffering from problems caused by humidity and moisture in their home or workplace, like damp, mold, and mildew. For people who know that there is higher moisture content in the air surrounding them.
Why We Like It
We like the Hisense Dehumidifier because it is so effective, reliable and intelligent, with its multiple different modes, pre-programmable timer, full tank alert and auto shut off. There is no home or office that would not benefit from the use of this dehumidifier. We also really like that it isn’t really noisy when working at maximum capacity, it does not pump out huge amounts of heat if you have to be within close proximity to it and it can collect a whopping 70 pints of moisture in just 24 hours.