Bissell Proheat 2x Revolution Review & Buyers Guide
The perfect vacuum cleaner for any homes that have pets, this ultra modern looking cleaner eliminates pet urine from the home using its deep cleaning system and inbuilt oxy formula, to penetrate the urine and get rid of the stain and the odor that it often leaves behind when our beloved pets have their accidents. This vacuum comes with a multi-purpose upholstery tool so that you can clean the couch, cushions and even curtains thoroughly. It also comes with a CleanShot Pretreater and an EZ Clean brush roll cover.
Use the CleanShot Pretreater to eliminate stains from any surface type within your home, including carpets, the stairs, upholstered areas, and even low pile carpets, too. The much hyped about 2-in-1 pet upholstery tool is highly effective at getting rid of the hair that our little friends leave around the home. Product Expert has tested this vacuum and informs us that this vacuum has a large, 1-liter tank capacity which means that it requires very infrequent emptying and no annoyance at a loss of suction.
They also state that carpets do not take long to dry when they have been treated by the Bissell Proheat 2x Revolution vacuum, often found to be around 1 hour of drying time. The cleaning brush roll is 11 inches wide which gives a good area of cleaning throughout your home. When this is combined with the use of the 8-foot long suction nozzle, there is literally no area of your home that dirt, dust, and debris can hide.
With a power cable of 25 feet in length, you do not have to keep unplugging and re-plugging this vacuum in for it to work as it easily has the ability to clean at least one room at a time in your home. This is a very powerful vacuum, effective at removing smells, stains and pet hair.
It is so powerful, in fact, that it can actually get rid of a very highly odorous smell like skunk odors. If you have pets at home, you should use no other vacuum cleaner than this one – you’ll never regret the change!
- Eradicates the toughest of stains and odors from your home, carpets, and upholstery;
- Picks up and condenses pet hair very effectively without causing congestion with the vacuum or causing any damage;
- When the carpet cleaning action is used, it only takes one hour for the cleaned carpet to dry, so it is clear that this appliance does not soak the carpet through and therefore the carpet does not smell damp after cleaning;
- The long 8-foot suction nozzle allows difficult to reach places to be thoroughly cleaned, like cobwebs on the ceiling or food dropped under the couch.
- There is a chance that the cord could be fallen over;
- Some people do not think that the 25-foot cord is long enough to assist them in cleaning their home – this is very subjective though.
Who Is It Suitable For?
There is no better vacuum for a family that has pets because this vacuum does not only clean up the dirt that pets bring in to the home, but also cleans the carpet thoroughly when accidents have occurred and makes sure that there are no smells or stains left behind. Pet hair is also entirely eliminated without damage to the vacuum cleaner, too.
Also, this is a great vacuum for families with small children that may drop food, spill drinks or bring an impressive quantity of dirt into the home after play time. This is all easily solved, and after a few minutes of using this vacuum on your carpets, rugs, and upholstery, there will be no evidence that your children are messy little monsters at all.
Why We Like It
We like the Bissell Proheat 2x Revolution because there is no better vacuum if there are kids or animals in your household and you are constantly cleaning up mess, accidents or spillages. All will be eradicated fully through the use of this vacuum alone.