Reviews of the Best Power Wheels for Boys and Girls
Power Wheels for Unlimited Fun and Entertainment for Your Kids
Power wheels are great fun and learning toys for your children. If you are looking for the best power wheels toys for your child to give them the best first driving experience of their life then you have come to the right place. So, if you want to find out the ideal one for your beloved offspring then keep on reading.
Today we tested all of the best power wheels toys for boys & girls in 2018, including top brands – John Deere toys and ride-ons, Jeep Wrangler, Fisher-Price, Wild Thing but some of our choices will surprise you!
If you are looking for a review of a wider range of electric ride on toys for chilren, click here.
So keep scrolling down and getting enlightened.
Below Are The Top 14 Power Wheels For Children
|Picture||Best Magnifying Lights Model||Weight||Price||Our Rating|
|Fisher-Price Power Wheels Jeep Wrangler||78 Pounds||$$||5|
|Ground Force Tractor with Trailer||50 Pounds||$$||4.9|
|Power Wheels Dune Racer Extreme||70 Pounds||$$||4.8|
|Power Wheels Disney Frozen Jeep Wrangler||62 Pounds||$$||4.7|
|Power Wheels Disney/Pixar Cars 2||19 Pounds||$$||4.6|
|Power Wheels Barbie Jammin Jeep Wrangler||78 Pounds||$$||4.5|
|Fisher-Price Power Wheels Ford F-150||59 Pounds||$$||4.5|
|Peg Perego John Deere Gator XUV||61 Pounds||$$||4.4|
|Hello Kitty 6V Little Quad||18 Pounds||$||4.3|
|Power Wheels Arctic Cat||78 Pounds||$$$||4.2|
|Kid Motorz Fire Engine 2 Seater||85 Pounds||$$||4.1|
|Power Wheels Corvette Stingray for kids||-||$$||4|
|Best Choice Products 12V Ride On Car Truck||45 Pounds||$$||4|
|Fisher-Price Power Wheels Green Kawasaki KFX||55 Pounds||$$||4|
Table of Contents
- Below Are The Top 14 Power Wheels For Children
- 1. Power Wheels Jeep Wrangler
- 2. John Deere Tractor With Trailer
- 3. Fisher-Price Dune Racer Extreme
- 4. Disney Frozen Jeep Wrangler
- 5. Lightning McQueen Disney/Pixar Cars 2
- 6. Barbie Jammin’ Jeep Pink 12v
- 7. Fisher-Price Ford F150 Truck 12v Ride On
- 8. John Deere Gator XUV
- 9. Hello Kitty Girls Sports Car
- 10. Power Wheels Arctic Cat UTV
- 11. Fire Engine Truck With Fire Hose
- 12. Corvette Stingray Power Wheels
- 13. Upgraded Independent Suspension Jeep
- 14. Kawasaki KFX All-Terrain Vehicle (ATV)
- Buying Guide for Power Wheels for Boys and Girls
- How Can I Make A Power Wheel Go Faster?
- What is the Best Power Wheels Vehicle for Off Road?
- What is the Fastest Power Wheels Car?
- What is the Best Power Wheels Vehicle for Grass?
- Which is the Best Power Wheels Vehicle for Older Children?
Buying Guide for Power Wheels for Boys and Girls
Buying a power wheels vehicle for your child may sound like a confusing task but trust us when we say this that it is way easier than your expectations. The virtual and real markets are flooded with more and more options to choose from. But, you need to consider a few tiny things before making a final decision.
So let’s have a look at those.
The first and the most important factor for selecting a vehicle is how old the child is. Since there are many manufacturers and many power wheels are available, all of them target different ages. So it is critical to understand which group your child falls.
There are mainly 3 age groups these power wheels manufacturers cater.
- Up to 2 years – If your kid falls in this group then the ideal power wheels toy for him/her would be light and small with a single speed level and an easy push- button operation.
- 2-8 years – For child falling in this age group, the power wheels come in various styles and sizes can achieve 6 mph. Another noticeable thing about vehicles for this group is that they offer better traction on multiple surfaces.
- 8-14 years – The power wheels for this group generally have power sources like gas-powered vehicles. Other than that, there are go-karts, dirt bikes and small ATVs that are all suitable for this group. These vehicles can also accommodate heavier children more conveniently.
Style of Power wheels
Just like the vehicles for adult people, these cool power wheels also come in different styles and sizes. But, there are also some which are unique in terms of their look and their features that you can’t really categorize them.
However, these are the main categories that power wheels come in. Have a peek!
- SUVs and Trucks
- Farm Tractors
You can choose the one as per your child’s likeness and personality.
Finding the safety gear for these vehicles could be a bit of a headache because it isn’t much available in the market for specifically these toys. But, you need not worry, you can simply have safety gear that children wear while riding a bike that includes knee pads, helmet, and elbow covers.
And secondly, keep a check on your child while they are driving and make sure that it’s not being driven on a surface that is not recommended.
How Can I Make A Power Wheel Go Faster?
There are a number of ways you can make your child’s power wheels go faster. First of all, try to install a bigger battery as most of these products can easily take a battery of one to two Volt power above the required one and it gives an overall increase in the acceleration.
Other than that, always ensure that battery is fully charged before using it. And also make sure that your child is the recommended age group, as excessive weight can also slow it down. Another way to make it go faster is by using them on a plain and hard flat surfaces which will allow the wheels to turn without much effort and hence will result in it being faster.
And lastly, put rubber tires to your vehicle if it has plastic wheels. The rubber tires will provide more traction on all the terrains to ultimately move faster.
What is the Best Power Wheels Vehicle for Off Road?
Though almost all of these power wheels are ideal for off-road and are equally excellent but if we have to pick a few best ones out of these then we have shortlisted 4 out of them, all which you can see below.
- Fisher-Price dune racer extreme.
- Disney Frozen Off-roader.
- Kawasaki KFX All-Terrain Vehicle (ATV).
What is the Fastest Power Wheels Car?
We can’t really say that there is a single power wheels car out there that is fastest of them all because they are all limited to accelerate up to 6 mph.
The fastest products from the above-mentioned list are these two.
- Corvette Stingray power wheels
- Kawasaki KFX All-Terrain Vehicle (ATV)
What is the Best Power Wheels Vehicle for Grass?
There is no single power wheels vehicle that we can label as the best one for grass because as you read above, almost all of these power wheels provide excellent traction on grass and all other kinds of rough terrains.
However, it is best to go for the one that can achieve at least 5 mph because the one with a limit of 2.5 mph will be even slower on a grassy terrain. Another thing that makes a power wheels vehicle ideal for grass, is its tires. The bigger the tires the greater the grip!
And especially the Power wheels which are specifically designed for yards and outside usage, they are quite perfect for grass. So, as per all this information, we have shortlisted below-mentioned power wheels that are all best for grass use. So you can choose one accordingly as per your child’s preference.
- Jeep Wrangler power wheels.
- John Deere tractor with trailer.
- Barbie jammin’ 12V.
- Fisher-Price Ford F150 truck 12v ride-on.
- John Deere gator XUV.
- Power wheels arctic cat UTV.
- Kawasaki KFX All-Terrain Vehicle (ATV).
Which is the Best Power Wheels Vehicle for Older Children?
The toys we have presented in our article specifically have powered batteries so they can’t really carry older children as they will be heavier for the constant and frequent use. But that’s just for children above 8 years old. Some of these wheels are good to be used by children up to 8 years old.
- Hello Kitty Girls Sports Car
- John Deere gator XUV
However, if you want to know about the power wheels for children above 8 years old then below two are the best ones available in the market for children of ages 13 years and 14+ years respectively. And you can easily get them on the Amazon.
- Razor Dirt Quad electric 4 wheeler.
- Razor ground force drifter.
As you saw, there is a wide array of these ride-on toys available on Amazon, some of which are great for small children, some are great for a bit older children, some are ideal for girls due to their glam and cute designs and some are ideal for boys due to their rugged exteriors and some are good for both boys and girls.
It is all a matter of your own judgment on the basis of your child’s preference and personality. All you need to do is to make sure that the one you are picking is safe enough for your child along with the basic knowledge of how these vehicles work.
We hope that this review will get you out of your dilemma and will help you choose the best one for your child. However, for any further guidance regarding these power wheels, you can just go to this blog post.
Remember when you place your order all products are brand new and they will include free shipping.
We wish you well in your hunt!