The Best Electric Foot Pedicure Sets For Soft Beach-Ready Feet
The Best Way To Have Soft Beach-Ready Feet
Summer is shamefully often the only time women from around the world seem to give their feet some much needed pamper time! Why not rather look after these special parts of your body all year round? This is easier than one may think all thanks to these easy-to-use home pedicure sets. Here are some of the leading and best rated pedicure sets that you can use at home:
[table id=182 /]
- Electric Callus Remover & Foot File
- Electric Callus Remover and Shaver by Naturalico
- Powerful Electric Callus Remover Rechargeable
- Rechargeable Electric Callus Remover by Foot Love
- Amopé Pedi Perfect Wet & Dry Electronic Foot File
- Rechargeable Electric Callus Remover By Magnifeko
- Electric Callus Remover By Naressa
- Callus Remover Electric By PediSoft
- UTILYZE Rechargeable Electronic Foot File CR-700B Pedicure Electric Callus Remover
- Electric Foot Pedicure Sets Buying Guide
- Will device work on very thick calluses?
- Is the device waterproof?
- How long will it take to charge?
Electric Foot Pedicure Sets Buying Guide
There are plenty of electric foot pedicure sets that you can choose for your home use. While the manual pedicure sets have been used for generations, electric pedicure sets have grown in popularity thanks to the great convenience that they provide. They are also user-friendly and highly efficient compared to the traditional alternatives such as pumice stones or foot files.
If you are planning to buy one, you need to have a very good idea of your ideal features in an electric pedi. If you know what you are looking for, it is easier to filter through the myriad of products and pick the one that best suits your requirements. Here is an overview of some of things that you need to keep in mind when shopping for electric foot pedicure sets.
Of course all electric foot pedicure sets are portable but you need to consider the convenience that comes with this portability. Is it rechargeable? If it is, what is the battery life of the battery pack that comes with the electric pedicure sets. If you will be carrying this to a location where you might not have access to electric power such as on a camping trip, then it needs to have good battery capacity. Batteries generally have lower power intensity, though, compared to the corded electric foot pedicure sets that give you continuous electric power from the mains.
The design and the functionality
Design matters. Good design will mean greater convenience and efficiency. There are lots of designs to look at such as open rollers, closed rollers, a removable head in the electric pedicure set or even one with a dual speed system. The kind of design or functionality that you pick is dependent on your requirements as well as how well it is suited for your skin. Some of the areas that you need to look at include the following:-
- Closed versus open rollers: Here you will need to make some tradeoffs. While the closed rollers easily clog up, the open rollers do not clog but cause a lot more mess and will, thus, require more cleanup time. So you need to factor that before you make a purchase.
- Removable headers: Here, you should keep in mind the fact that the removable headers are generally easier to clean when making a purchase. This, of course means that they are going to be healthier and more hygienic when used for your pedicure. Some of the pedicure sets have removable headers that come with extras such as flexible headers and anti-bacterial functionality.
- Dual speed: There are electric pedicure sets that have a single speed and those with dual speeds. Consider whether you really need a dual speed in your pedicure set. Dual speed means you will be coughing out extra cash and if you don’t really need it, that means there is some money that is going to waste. You will need a dual speed functionality if your calluses are really bad and the extra speed with be required for more efficient callus removals during your pedi treatments.
The Pedicure set accessories
The reason it is called a pedicure set is due to the range of accessories included in the product. This varies based on the brand that you are purchasing. Electric foot pedicure sets come with a vast array of accessories. Some of the products that we have reviewed above included accessories such as extra rollers for those with thick calluses, a travel case, docking station etc. You are unlikely to find everything in a single product so it is important that the electric foot pedicure sets that you choose is uniquely suited for your needs.
If you have looked at all the above features, you might also want to consider the reputation of the brand that is making the electric foot pedicure sets. There are many players in the market and some are not known for quality products. We have reviewed above some of the leading brands of electric pedicure sets in the marketplace.
Will device work on very thick calluses?
When purchasing the electric foot pedicure sets, one of first things to keep in mind is the thickness of your calluses and whether you have cracked heels for example. Not all electric pedicure sets can withstand a certain degree of pressure and some are better suited for thicker calluses. It is important to keep in mind that the primary function of the electric pedicure device is to get rid of the dead skin and the build up of calluses on your feet. There are certain problems that it might not necessarily get rid of such as cracked feet that goes beyond the dead skin layers. Some of the electric pedicure sets have dual speeds and you can “latch” onto the higher speed if you have thicker calluses.
Is the device waterproof?
Some people prefer removing calluses from their feet while showering or soaking their feet in water so if you are one of them, you will need to purchase a pedicure set that is waterproof. Some of the electric foot pedicure sets that we have reviewed are indeed waterproof and can be used in showers. However, it is important to keep in mind that the electric pedicure sets are most effective when your feet is dry.
How long will it take to charge?
If you are buying a rechargeable electric foot pedicure set, then you need to check out the amount of time it will take to fully charge. It should generally take only a few hours. Take good care of the battery as once you short it, you will need to buy an entirely new electric foot pedicure set. However, once charged, the charge should last long enough for you to use the electric pedicure on both feet.
All 9 products reviewed offer a little something for everyone. Whether you prefer to have a standard design or rather prefer the more stylish design offered by Naressa, the choices truly are phenomenal. With so many options to choose from, there simply is no excuse for anyone not to have “beach-ready” feet, three hundred and sixty five days of the year!