The Best Beard Trimmers in 2019
Style Your Beard to Perfection
There is nothing quite as sexy and as attractive as a man with a well groomed beard. On the flip side, there is also not much as unappealing as a man with more food and dirt in their beard than on the ground! If you want to keep your facial hair more seductive and fierce like Captain Jack Sparrow, and less messy and terrifying like Tom Hanks after four years on a remote island, then look no further.
Here are the top 9 best beard trimmers on the market , designed to keep the ‘bear’ out of your beard.
[table id=34 /]
- Wahl Beard Cord/Cordless Rechargeable Trimmer
- Wahl Beard Trimmer with Bonus Personal Trimmer
- Remington MB-200 Titanium Mustache and Beard Trimmer
- Panasonic Milano All-in-One Trimmer, for Beard and Mustache
- Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer 3100
- Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer 3500
- Remington Men’s Rechargeable Mustache Beard and Stubble Trimmer
- Panasonic ER224S Hair Clipper and Beard Trimmer
- Wahl Lithium Ion Clipper
A crazy man once remarked that all stubble is beard, but not all beard is stubble. Sometimes it can be difficult to tell when stubble ends and beard begins, so this is the beauty of the beard trimmer. If you are a grown man who prefers to not get mistaken for a young Justin Bieber, then stay away from the freshly shaven look.
Control your manly beard with any of the featured beard trimmers, and you will find the ladies lining up to cop a feel (this is not guaranteed). There is no need to get as beard crazy as Gandalf, so a good beard trimmer is invaluable to the modern gentleman who just wants to add a bit of style and sophistication to his look.
Unsure about how to properly manscape your beautiful facial hairs? Watch the following Youtube video below.