The Best Baby Shampoos for Sensitive Skins
Any new parent will tell you how nerve wracking it can be to use a new product on a young baby. A baby’s skin is much more sensitive than an adult’s and can react adversely to harsh chemicals. It can be tempting to use nothing but plain water for the first few months to wash your child.
Sometimes, water alone doesn’t cut it (such as after a dreaded poonami). If we’re being honest, newborns aren’t always clear skinned, clean smelling, smooth skinned bundles of loveliness. They can have milia, cradle cap, milk they’ve dribbled dried in their hair, eczema or shedding skin, just to name a few. So here are 9 of the best gentle shampoos for babies, suitable for sensitive skin.
Best Baby Shampoos for Sensitive Skins
|Aveeno Baby Wash & Shampoo with Natural Oat Extract||18-Ounce||$$||4.97|
|Burt's Bees Baby Bee Shampoo and Wash||12 Oz||$$$||4.95|
|Johnson's Baby Bath Head to Toe Baby Wash||56 Ounce||$$||4.92|
|Dr. Bronner's Fair Trade & Organic Castile Liquid Soap||32 Oz||$$||4.90|
|Babyganics Baby Shampoo + Body Wash||16 Oz||$$||4.87|
Table of Contents
- Best Baby Shampoos for Sensitive Skins
- Aveeno Baby Wash & Shampoo with Natural Oat Extract
- Burt’s Bees Baby Bee Shampoo & Wash
- Johnson’s Baby Head-to-Toe Wash
- Dr. Bronner’s Fair Trade & Organic Castile Liquid Soap
- Babyganics Shampoo + Body Wash
- California Baby Super Sensitive Shampoo and Body Wash
- Earth Mama Angel Baby Body Wash & Shampoo
- Puracy Natural Baby Shampoo & Body Wash
- The Honest Company Shampoo & Body Wash
Hopefully, this overview of 9 of Amazon’s bestselling baby shampoos will help you decide which is best for your little one. All of them are formulated to be gentle enough to be used on sensitive skins.
Whether you are looking for a product that’s natural, vegan, or fragrance free, one of these will be perfect for your baby.